Keep hanging on! Only 1 day left till the weekend!
Start your day off right with almond coffee and get the workday over with fast!
#Thanks 4F Cooking Home for the recipe!
■Ingredients450g raw almonds, soaked 8-10 hours
2.1L filtered water
14 pitted medjool dates (or some other sweetener of choice, like maple syrup or honey)
pinch of fine salt
■Instructions1. Soak the almonds in water overnight (about 8 to 10 hours). Rinse and drain well.
2. Soak the dates if they're stiff. Drain throughly and pit the medjool dates.
3. Place the drained almonds into a blender along with filtered water, pitted dates, and salt. 4. Blend them at the highest speed setting.
5. Pour the almond milk mixture into a nut milk bag and gently squeeze the bottom of the bag to release the milk.
Iced Coffee Cubes
■Instructions1. Pre-freeze FreezTHAT! overnight
2. Pour espresso into FreezTHAT! and cover it up
3. Leave it at ambient temperature for 15-20 minutes
4. Release the frozen coffee cubes with just a gentle twist
5. Mix the cubes together with the above almond milk
6. Voila! Your almond coffee is ready to go!